Here's five reads from the internet this week:
1) Sorta Crunchy's beautiful response to a misguided blogger on why depression for the Christian is no measure of your soul.
2) Rachel Pieh Jones' letter to her parents on never saying "don't go" when they moved across the world. I resonate with this so much and am thankful our collective parents were the first ones saying "go!"
3) This story of a professor's family moved to formally adopt his student (full disclosure, I'm an alumna of this institution and I know the impact and love many of these professors possess).
4) This title says it all: The terrifying possibility of being raptured before our wedding nights from Rachel Marie Stone. Amen and Amen.
5) Help the Christians of Mosul and Iraq who are part of a modern day Holocaust.
Not included were so many great posts on Ferguson, race in the church and other tributes and posts on Robin Williams, faith and depression. Tell me what you read online this week.